Win a FREE short copywriting course – WORTH £49.00!
To celebrate our new format online copywriting courses, we’re giving away 4 FREE courses!
Enter NOW! This competition must end on 16 July 2018. Winners will be notified by email or phone by 30 July 2018.
Four lucky people will each win a FREE copywriting course valued at £49.00. The courses being given away are:
How to enter this free competition:
- Click on the course links above to see the prospectus details.
- Choose which course you would like to win (competition prizes are Option 1 online courses only and do not include a tutor-appraised assignment.
- Read the competition terms & conditions below.
- Complete this online form and select which copywriting course you would like to win. Tell us, in no more than 30 words, how it would help you personally, or your business.
Found the competition on social media? Be sure to follow us on Twitter and retweet the competition to your friends. You can also like our Facebook page. Don’t forget to tag all your friends who would benefit from learning new copywriting skills!
How would YOU benefit from a FREE copywriting course?
- Having basic copywriting skills is a great advantage to many people including small business owners and managers, marketing assistants and PAs. Copywriting is an essential part of business marketing. Good copywriting skills help increase enquiries and sales.
- Because you will learn what to write and how to go about it, it will save you time and increase your efficiency.
- Give your CV a boost by adding copywriting to your skill bank
- Enter online NOW!
Win a copywriting course competition terms and conditions
- The organiser of the copywriting course competition is Copywriting Training Ltd (company number 07948405)
- The competition is open to English-speaking residents of the UK and overseas aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition will be promoted via Facebook and Twitter. While Copywriting Training Ltd welcomes and appreciates ‘follows’, ‘likes’ and ‘shares’, it is not a condition of entry.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:30 on Monday 16 July 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by the directors of Copywriting Training Ltd.
- Winners will be notified by email or by phone within 14 days of the closing date.
- Winners names will be published on Copywriting Training Ltd’s Facebook page and Twitter account.
- If the winners cannot be contacted or do not activate their online copywriting training account within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The prizes awarded are for the online course option only. This does NOT include the tutor appraised assignment course option.
- The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected or unconnected with this competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material.
- Any personal data (email addresses and phone numbers) relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection & GDPR legislation. It will not be used for any marketing purposes by Copywriting Training Ltd or any third party.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Copywriting Training Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the company’s Privacy & GDPR Policy.
- Copywriting Training Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified on this website, as soon as possible, by the organiser.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By entering this competition you will be deemed as accepting these terms and conditions.